About Our Space
*** See available spaces below ***
Some of the benefits Newbury Business Park offers your business:
- Leasing space means you avoid the large start-up investment of purchasing real estate, with the added benefit that your lease dollars are totally tax deductible each year.
- Available units range in size from 1,200 to 13,500 square feet.
- Some of the office units can be leased completely furnished.
- A great variety of space is available, including retail, commercial and office space that could be arranged to include a conference room, gym and more.
- Many of the industrial and warehouse spaces include loading docks and drive-in bays.
- Many tenants live in the area or decide to move here once they experience the pleasant lifestyle of rural Geauga County. Newbury Business Park is centrally located in the county on Routes 87 and 44, with easy access to the Ohio Turnpike or Interstates 90 and 480, and Route 422.
- Each unit includes free water and sewer.
- There are no common-area maintenance fees, (which can add up to 20 percent above the net rent figure in other rental arrangements). The lease price includes all external maintenance.
- Tenants all enjoy the attractive, landscaped grounds.
- Individual metering for gas and electrical utilities.
- Backup generation provides emergency power to some of the buildings in the event of a power outage.
We offer a variety of spaces, including:
- Office Space – some completely furnished; all are month-to-month and include all CAMS, utilities, and Wi-Fi.
- Conference Rooms.
- Industrial/Warehouse Space.
- Retail Space.
- And more.
Currently available spaces include:
- Furnished Window Office.
- Large Furnished Office (accommodates up to six desks).
- Industrial/Warehouse Space, 1600 sq. ft. with drive-in bay.